Thursday, November 12, 2009

"TLE....A very interesting and challenging subject..

Technology and Livelihood Education(TLE) is a very interesting and challenging subject, for we students are challenged in doing our different activities. For me,TLE subject is not that hard, for if we learned the difficulties of each lesson, we will discover that it is in fact enjoying and interesting as well.
I learned so many lessons in our TLE subject, I learn everything about computers,I learn how to use different tags properly and how to apply a background image. Even though sometimes,we have so many activities to do that's not the reason for us to lose hope instead we are trying to do our very best to pass it. And also the different problems and difficulties we've encountered, I am trying to solve it with the help of my teacher and my fellow classmates.
Moving on.....I would improve my weaknesses and limitations in learning computer and i will learned more about it and understand it very well..

No comments:

Post a Comment