Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Changes:It Starts With Me . . .

As a Filipino Citizen here in our own beloved country. I have the right to say and express my feelings to promote a better life here as a citizen in our country, Philippines.If i have the authority and opportunity to change our country and to promote peace and order to, I have to do it because in order for us to have a peaceful country we should have discipline. The discipline that starts with us, starts in our own self.
It is a big challenge to us because i know in order for us to achieve a better life and a better country we must sacrifice our own happiness.If we hold on together this dreams will surely come true and our country will be a better country and will slowly have a better life.best to lead our beloved country the Philippines.
I assure that if i have the opportunity to be a model to everybody I Will do my very

No comments:

Post a Comment